Sunday, November 22, 2009

Class Wiki - So Far

I have started contributing to the Class Wiki recently since it took me a while to figure out how to work this out. Therefore I did not offer a lot in contributions so far, but I am working on it.

So far I have been making some small changes, which stand for grammar and space corrections. They are reflected in different pages created on our Class Wiki. I am in the process of editing the Glossary and New page I created about Microblogging. I also added a link to the article related to the issue. I will continue working on those next week.

2 comments:

  1. I started contributing recently as well and took me a while to get to know how to use Wikis. But looking forward to the 'Microblogging' page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like Kevin, it took me awhile to understand the Wiki also, but I ended up learning a little bit more, and edited a page on virtual worlds. It's kind of interesting and fun, being able to add your own information to something.

    ReplyDelete