Friday, December 4, 2009

About my Project

The topic of my project is "The power of Social Capital". My main goal was to summarize the benefits arising from Social networking to better understand its power and impact it may have on our society. I gave examples of how Social Networking may bring any kind of social group together in one place and let them co-operate, get information and gain knowledge. Individuals and professionals commonly use it to benefit in many different areas/disciplines of life, which I described in detail. I described main characteristics of Social Networking and provide some interesting real life examples. I also discovered some disadvantages that I did not hesitate to mention in my work. I learned a lot during the process and became aware of or better understand new technologies that are part of our new media now. I Chose this topic because it fascinated me how Social Networking became so popular and significant in almost every aspect of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment